El Royale is an online casino that accepts AUD and USD currency. It is a luxurious and unrivaled online casino. The security of the player’s personal and financial details is the foremost priority of our casino. We provide fair gaming, and our team has a great amount of experience too. You can deposit or withdraw the amount in the casino without any hassle. The El Royale Casino withdrawal services are 100% secure, and they are processed using the highest level of security by our team.
Withdrawal Methods at El Royale Casino
The El Royale Casino payout options are versatile, but the currency used for the transaction is USD. The withdrawals can be done in USD or AUD and then converted into the player’s national currency. The withdrawal methods provided at our casino are:
- Bank Wire
You can make a maximum withdrawal of $2,500. The players can speak to the customer support system through email, web chat https://elroyalecasinos.com/, or phone.
How to Claim Your Winnings at El Royale Casino
- You can withdraw your winnings from the casino during 3-5 business days. It solely depends on the payment method you will choose.
- If you are making withdrawals through Bitcoin, it can be done within 1-3 business days, and there is no fee for the same.
- Any withdrawal method at El Royale charges no fee. Here, you can withdraw a minimum of $150 and the maximum amount of $2,500.
- If you are facing any problem transferring your winnings to your bank account, you can reach out to the customer support available for your help 24-hours a day.
Security Verification for Online Casino Withdrawals at El Royale
To make withdrawals at El Royale Casino, the players need to pass the El Royale Casino payout verification procedure and get El Royale Casino validation. The players have to first verify their account by sending the required documents. You need to provide the following documents:
- A driving license and a passport – for official identification of the player.
- Copies of the back and front of the cards used for making the deposit – for getting withdrawals through debit or credit cards.
- Bank statement, utility statement, phone bills, etc. for the last 3 months – as the proof of address.
Getting Paid When Using a Bonus Offer
Every bonus offer has a wagering requirement. If you are using non-deposit bonus offers, then the payout limit is three times the initial bonus amount/free spins number or $150, whichever is lower. The deposit bonuses at ElRoyale require the minimum deposit to be made and different playthrough requirements, which can be checked out in the cashier section. You can even read out the El Royale Casino payout reviews to get the complete know-how on the wagering requirements for withdrawal bonus offers.