At El Royale Casino, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity, transparency, and regulatory compliance. Our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy plays a vital role in ensuring the security and integrity of our platform and preventing illicit financial activities.
1. Purpose and Scope
El Royale Casino’s AML Policy is designed to:
- Comply with international AML laws and regulations.
- Detect and prevent money laundering activities.
- Safeguard our platform from being used for any form of financial crime.
This policy applies to all players and users of El Royale Casino. It outlines the procedures and measures we have in place to identify and mitigate the risk of money laundering and other financial crimes.
2. Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
We conduct thorough Customer Due Diligence to verify the identity of our players. This process includes:
- Collection of accurate and up-to-date identification documents.
- Verification of identity using reliable and independent sources.
- Screening against relevant watchlists and sanctions lists.
Players are required to provide valid identification and other documentation upon registration and during specific financial transactions.
3. Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
In cases where higher risks are identified, El Royale Casino applies Enhanced Due Diligence measures. This may include:
- Ongoing monitoring of customer transactions.
- More detailed background checks.
- Increased scrutiny of transactions that are unusual or inconsistent with the customer’s profile.
EDD helps us better understand and manage risks associated with specific players or transactions.
4. Reporting Suspicious Activity
El Royale Casino maintains a reporting system for any suspicious activity. Our staff is trained to recognize signs of suspicious behavior and promptly report it to the appropriate authorities when necessary. We have established procedures to ensure that such reports are filed accurately and in compliance with applicable laws.
We maintain records of all customer transactions and related information for a specified period. These records include:
- Account information.
- Transaction history.
- Customer identification documents.
- Suspicious activity reports.
These records assist in investigations, audits, and compliance with AML regulations.
6. Training and Awareness
El Royale Casino is committed to providing training and raising awareness among our employees about the importance of AML compliance. Our staff is educated on recognizing and reporting suspicious activities, ensuring a collective effort to maintain a secure gaming environment.
7. Third-Party Vendors
We collaborate with third-party vendors who provide additional layers of security, including identity verification and fraud prevention services. These partnerships strengthen our ability to detect and deter money laundering activities.
8. Regulatory Compliance
El Royale Casino complies with all AML laws and regulations applicable to our operations. We maintain open and cooperative relationships with regulatory authorities to ensure adherence to established standards.
9. Penalties for Non-Compliance
Failure to comply with our AML Policy or attempts to use our platform for money laundering or illicit financial activities may result in:
- Suspension or closure of player accounts.
- Reporting of suspicious activities to relevant authorities.
- Legal action and prosecution in accordance with the law.
El Royale Casino’s AML Policy is a critical component of our commitment to maintaining a secure and trustworthy gaming environment. We take our responsibility to prevent money laundering and financial crimes seriously and will continue to update and enhance our AML measures to stay ahead of evolving threats. By adhering to this policy, we can collectively ensure the integrity of our platform and promote fair play and responsible gaming for all our valued players.